Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hate Your Job? -- Free yourself from 9 to 5 hell and make money online, Free Info

Welcome to my blog. I am very passionate about helping others make money online and become financially independent from their 9 to 5 purgatory. Hey, I know right now your eyes are about to gloss over and you're reaching for the back button, but wait!

I offer only free, legitimate, no nonsense, no gimmicks, helpful training on how you can make money online just like I do. I have several money making blogs and use them to broadcast common sense when it comes to this subject because there is so much distortion out there. I can't tell you how many times I've been scammed and I hate to see others have their dreams crushed by online money making vultures!

Bottom line, making money online takes time, takes patience and will not happen quickly. I make money through adsense with my blogs and my youtube videos.

My most popular blog is the NO Bs Zone: Work from Home, Make Money Online, Common Sense it's where I make about 95% of my Adsense revenue.

Most popular youtube video is: Work from Home and Make Money Online - Free Info, No BS! You can watch it here if you like, it's what started it all!


Speaking of Adsense revenue I'll give you full disclosure. I make on average $4 per day and about $130 per month. This is a 1500% increase from when I started seriously blogging 3 months ago and was making only about $0.25 per day.

I'll teach you how I did this and how you can do the same. The secret to making money online is through advertising. That's not a secret, anyone that understands the largest search engine, Google understands it's how they make their money too. The way you create ad revenue is by creating content people want to see and more importantly they are engaged and at least 1-3% of them will click on your ads.

If you can find an idea that makes you money online, even a few cents per day, multiply it! Create duplicate content but completely rewrite it or create a different video with the same idea and multiply your good ideas!

This is what I do and I promote it by using SEO and Social Bookmarking Tools I've learned. You can really multiply the money you make on adsense quickly this way. I'll explain more about how I do this in the near future.

Check back often for the latest free information how you can make money online. Good luck and I hope you can break free from the chains of your 9-5 soon!

1 comment:

  1. thanks you for tips. Certainly, I will try the tips shared by you and hope that it would work great for me as well :))
    Online Money Making

    ReplyDelete